This is the perfect vegan brunch! Scrambled tofu with veggies, warm roasted potatoes, toast, and fresh fruit! The next morning I used the leftovers and made a scrambled sandwich with ketchup on a roll. So much flavor and breakfast goodness on one plate!
Ingredients for Scramble:
- 14 ounce package firm tofu crumbled
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 of a yellow onion chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 tbs turmeric powder
- 1 avocado cubed
Instructions for Scramble:
- In pan, on medium low heat, sautee onion until it is translucent.
- Add diced garlic and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes and spinach and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Next add in the crumbled tofu, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Add in the green onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve and top with avocado
Ingredients for Roasted Potatoes:
- 1 pound sliced/cubed red potatoes (about two cups)
- Olive oil
- 2 tbs paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Instructions for Roasted Potatoes:
- Place potatoes in plastic bag or bowl. We used bag.
- Add in paprika, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.