This is one of our go-to recipes for Friday nights when we've eaten everything in the house and don't want to cook an overly involved meal! We also eat this often for lunch on lazy weekends at home. It is ridiculously easy to prepare, tastes super delicious, and is of course... healthy!
- 1 can cannelloni beans- rinsed
- 3 cloves of garlic- minced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 package of sun dried tomatoes- chopped
- 1 avocado- sliced
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Parsley- chopped
- In food processor combine: beans, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Lay tortilla flat and spread out white bean mixture. Top with sliced avocado, chopped sun dried tomatoes, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Put your second tortillas on top. Cook on stove on medium heat until warm and crispy!
- Slice using a pizza cutter and enjoy!